Thursday, May 8, 2014

Best makeup remover for sensitive skin

I'm sorry. I apologize in advance. I'm truly, deeply sorry, but I can't help myself: I have to write about this. I know what you are probably thinking "well, how useful: she recommends the same products as everyone else!" Well, for this product, you're totally right. 
What? You haven't guessed yet? You don't have a clue what I'm talking about? If I say Bioderma Sensibio H20, does it ring a bell?

Okay so, for those that have been living under a rock, let me explain what this product is: it's a micelle solution that cleanses and removes make-up from sensitive skin. It's a product that can be used daily, in the morning and evening. You just apply it with a cotton, and it doesn't need any rinsing (how convenient!).
And it's just overall great for sensitive skin.

If you don't have sensitive skin, you wouldn't understand. Personally, I  struggle finding good make-up removers because most of them are too harsh for my skin, and leave me with red patches after I use it. But this doesn't do that at all. And even though it's quite expensive, it's worth every penny. Moreover, if you find it too expensive, you have some great dupes: the Garnier Micellar  Cleansing Water, for example, who is lovely too. 

The thing I like the most about this product is that it doesn't break me out, doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. It's just perfect! And it removes make-up like no other: even mascara! 

                                 
Let me know which one you like the most ! xx
J

No comments:

Post a Comment