Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bye bye acne ! Lush's Grease Lightning

In my previous post, I talked about my favourite cleanser. Today, I am going to talk about my favourite spot treatment. I've tried a few from Cattier (a brand you can find in France), AromaZone, Sephora... But the one that stood out the most for me is nothing but Lush's Grease Lightning.
It claims to be "a powerful combination of ingredients that will nip any breakout in the bud without upsetting the skin around them" and it does just that. Sometimes, with spot treatments, I notice that when you put the product on the pimple, after a few days it's gone but a new one comes out right next to the old one. And it's very frustrating. But with this product, I don't come accross this problem at all.

Inside this little bottle of magic you find great ingredients such as rosemary, thyme, tea tree and aloe vera. The product works miracles when you apply it to a spot about to erupt: as they say "prevention is better than cure" !

Anyway, I do think you should try it out: it's not that expensive (around 10$) and does a good job at preventing spots. What more could you ask for ?
The only downside is, you can't control the amount of product that comes out of the bottle. However, I do find that this product lasts for a long time: I've had it for months and it's still going strong !
Oh, and I apply this at night, after I've washed your face.

Do let me know if you have tried this product already, I would love to read your opinions. 




By the way I'm sorry if you don't like how I write: I'm new to this blog thing and English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm not very good at it! I just like to write about these things because I find that there are soooo many products out there that claims to do false things, and I like the idea of helping people out ! <3









Have a nice day! xx
J






No comments:

Post a Comment